Altice USA, the provider of Optimum and Suddenlink Internet, TV, home and mobile service, is helping local students get prom ready with SAY YES TO THE PROM events presented in partnership with TLC and Discovery, Inc on March 19 and March 26 at select Optimum and Suddenlink stores.
The events will mirror the experience of TLC’s hit show, Say Yes to the Dress, with hundreds of dresses provided by Macy’s for students to choose from, a dressing room area, photo opps, and more.
Dresses will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last. Students are eligible for one dress each, and they will need to show their Student ID.
Participating Suddenlink store locations include:
- 4949 South Broadway, Tyler, TX 75701 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT
- Midland Park Mall (4511 North Midkiff Road, C-26, Midland, TX 79705) from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. CDT
- Kanawha Mall (5707 MacCorkle Avenue, SE Ste 60, Charleston, WV 25304) from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. EDT
Participating Optimum store locations include:
- 378 East Fordham Road, Bronx, NY 10458 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. EDT
- 1101 Stewart Avenue, Bethpage, NY 11714 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. EDT