Altice Mobile, the New 'Unlimited Everything' Mobile Service is Here
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS), one of the largest broadband communications and video service providers in the United States, today unveils Altice Mobile, a new nationwide mobile service created for today’s consumer who craves seamless, simple and reliable connectivity.
Altice Mobile offers one simple plan with unlimited everything:
- unlimited data, text, and talk nationwide,
- unlimited mobile hotspot,
- unlimited video streaming,
- unlimited international text and talk from the U.S. to more than 35 countries, including Canada, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Israel, most of Europe, and more, and
- unlimited data, text and talk while traveling abroad in those same countries.
For Altice’s Optimum and Suddenlink customers, Altice Mobile is $20 per line per month with a ‘price for life’ commitment. Altice Mobile is also available to non-Optimum and Suddenlink customers who live in or near the company’s 21-state footprint, including throughout New York City, for $30 per line per month.
With the average mobile plan in the U.S. costing $70 per month, by signing up with Altice Mobile individual customers can save up to $600 per year for one line, and up to $1,100 per year for households and families with five lines.*
Altice Mobile delivers advanced LTE coverage by combining Altice's own fiber and mobile core infrastructure with two of the best networks in the U.S., giving consumers fast and reliable wireless coverage wherever they are. Altice Mobile will also evolve to include new wireless technologies, including 5G.
“The advent of Altice Mobile as the newest mobile operator exemplifies our vision to create one converged fiber and wireless network that delivers an ultra-fast broadband and mobile experience to support consumers’ needs inside and outside the home,” said Dexter Goei, Altice USA Chief Executive Officer. “By building a mobile network that will ultimately support 5G combined with our state-of-the-art fiber broadband capable of more than 10 Gigabit speeds, Altice USA is creating a formidable and powerful network to deliver superior connectivity and simplified customer experiences.”
“Altice Mobile harnesses the power of our advanced networks to address the needs of today’s consumers, who demand seamless and ubiquitous connectivity, a frictionless experience, and the latest technologies and devices, all at an unbeatable value,” said Hakim Boubazine, Altice USA Co-President and Chief Operating Officer. “With one unlimited mobile plan and loyalty pricing, Altice Mobile gives customers the flexibility and freedom they want, providing a truly innovative, simple and holistic connectivity experience over a blazingly fast nationwide network. We’re also very proud to expand Altice Mobile outside our customer base and give even more people a taste of Altice’s great innovations and services.”
Key features of Altice Mobile include:
One Unlimited Data, Talk & Text Plan
- Unlimited everything – data, talk and text as well as unlimited mobile hotspot, unlimited video streaming, and unlimited international usage when traveling in or contacting people in more than 35 countries, including Canada, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Israel, most of Europe, and more.
- Whether you need one line or five lines, Altice Mobile is $20 per line per month (starting with the first line) for Optimum and Suddenlink customers; $30 per line per month for consumers in or near the company’s footprint who are not Optimum or Suddenlink customers. With the average American mobile plan costing $70 per month, customers can save up to $600 per year for one line and up to $1,100 per year for five lines by signing up with Altice Mobile.*
Simple Digital Experience
- Altice Mobile features easy online sign up, activation and digital customer care. Customers can message Altice Mobile experts online with questions and get all their account information on alticemobile.com.
Bring or Buy a New Phone
- Consumers can bring their own phone to Altice Mobile. Additionally, eligible Optimum and Suddenlink customers can purchase the latest smartphones, including phones from Apple, Samsung and Motorola, at Optimum and Suddenlink retail stores where they can choose between paying in full or attractive zero-down, zero-interest, 36-month financing.
PEACE OF MIND:
Reliable, Nationwide Coverage
- Altice’s nationwide network with fast, 4G LTE advanced coverage complemented by the company’s state-of-the-art fiber network, two million WiFi hotspots and own mobile core infrastructure as well as two of the best networks in the U.S. provides seamless, reliable 99 percent nationwide coverage.
Customer Loyalty ‘Price for Life’
- Stay $20 for life – this introductory offer secures the $20 per line per month pricing for an Altice Optimum and Suddenlink customer’s entire lifetime with Altice Mobile.
No Overages or Contracts
- With Altice Mobile, there are no data limits and no annual contracts, giving customers the freedom and flexibility that they deserve.
To sign up for Altice Mobile and for more information, visit alticemobile.com.
*One and five-line savings based on comparison with T-Mobile Essentials, T-Mobile Magenta, AT&T Unlimited, Verizon Go, Xfinity Mobile and Spectrum Mobile plans. Maximum advertised savings for five lines may not apply to all carriers/plans.
About Altice USA
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, mobile, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million residential and business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.